TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online SHOP LOFI ROBOT operating at www.lofirobot.com represented by LOFI Sp. z o.o. operating at ul. Olimpijska 2, 214, 81-538 Gdynia, NIP: 5862298678, REGON: 5862298678, hereinafter referred to as a SHOP.
1. SHOP sells products electronically via the Internet (on-line), in the domain www.lofirobot.com.
2. CUSTOMER, by sending an order to the SHOP, makes an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of ordered goods with the SHOP. The confirmation of the order sent to the Customer by the Customer’s e-mail address is a statement about the acceptance of the offer referred to above. The SHOP has the right to ask the CLIENT to confirm the order also for other orders.
3. The customer can place an order using the appropriate tools available in the shop. The order may be placed by both the CLIENT who has registered and the unregistered CUSTOMER. In the latter case, placing an order may require additional data.
4. In order to place an order, the CLIENT is obliged to:
a) selection of ordered goods,
b) choosing the delivery method and delivery address and address to which the invoice is to be issued (these may be different addresses),
c) choosing the payment method.
5. The CLIENT may change the order or cancel it until the order is sent for shipment. Making changes is possible by contacting the SHOP by email or by phone.
Execution of the contract
For each product, the expected time of preparing the order for shipping is given. This is the time which elapses from the acceptance of the order until the delivery of the package from the SHOP to the carrier performing the delivery, only business days are taken into account (all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays). The CLIENT has the opportunity to choose the method of order fulfillment. If you order more than one item, if it is not possible to complete the order, the customer can decide if he wants to receive all the goods when the entire order is completed (the date of delivery is determined based on the goods with the longest delivery time) or each item separately with the CLIENT will cover the shipping costs of each item.
Starting the order:
a) In the case of payment by bank transfer (so-called payment) – the Order is processed after the SHOP receives confirmation of the correct performance of the operation from the payment operator, in the case of a bank transfer – upon receipt of the payment into the account of the SHOP.
b) in the case of cash on delivery – the Order starts after the ordering process has been completed.
3. In the case of selected goods, the SHOP reserves the right to exclude some forms of payment for the Order.
4. The deadline for receiving the Order by the CLIENT includes the lead time and expected delivery time.
Procedure in case of unavailability of the product
1. In the event of unavailability of goods covered by the order in the warehouse, from SHOP suppliers or for other reasons and inability to fulfill the CLIENT’s order, the SHOP will notify the CUSTOMER at the latest within 30 (thirty) days from the date of the contract and return the money. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the CLIENT in the order form.
2. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the Order in the warehouse, from the SHOPsuppliers or for other reasons preventing the order from being provided in this order (eg delivery delay by SHOP suppliers), the CLIENT is informed about the status of the order and decides on the manner of its implementation. The CLIENT has the following options:
- Partial implementation – selection by the CLIENT of this possibility results in the order for only available goods, the SHOP is released from the obligation to perform the order for inaccessible goods.
- Cancellation of the entire order – the CLIENT’s choice of this option causes the SHOP to be released from the obligation to complete the order.
- If the CUSTOMER has paid for the goods – the SHOP will refund the payment in accordance with the procedure described in § 9 Returns to CUSTOMERS.
A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are executed in the order of their impact until stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
1. All prices are given in Polish zlotys, euros and dollars and include tax on goods and services in accordance with the applicable tax rate. The price given at the goods is binding at the time the order is placed by the CLIENT.
2. SHOP reserves the right to carry out promotional campaigns and sales and to introduce changes to them in accordance with the regulations in force in this respect. This entitlement does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the effective date of the change, the terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
Forms of payment
1. For the ordered goods, the CLIENT pays by choosing the following form of payment: bank transfer to the account of the SHOP.
2. The Customer acknowledges that some payment methods may be related to the need to conclude an agreement with a third party (eg Transferuj.pl). The Seller does not assume any obligations towards the Customer that these entities will properly perform their obligations and, therefore, shall not be liable for their actions or omissions.
1. Ordered goods are sent in Poland and abroad via appropriate business entities providing postal services for courier shipments.
2. The Customer is obliged to pay the Delivery Costs in the amount specified in the SHOP at the time of placing the Order by him.
Conclusion of the contract and withdrawal
1. A CLIENT who is a natural person who does not run a business (Consumer) may withdraw from the contract of sale without giving a reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the item. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry in writing to the address of the Seller or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer referred to in paragraph 1. of this paragraph, the contract is considered void and the consumer is released from all obligations. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return will take place immediately, no later than within 14 days.
3. Returned goods must be sent back at the latest within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract together with a return statement to the following address:
LOFI Sp. z o.o. ul. Olimpijska 2, 81-538 Gdynia
4. SHOP promptly refunds the amount due to the returned goods in accordance with the rules described in § 9 Returns to CUSTOMERS.
In the case of a refund or overpayment – the refund will be made to the account indicated by the CLIENT.
The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the delivery of the Product.
In the event that due to reasons beyond the SHOP identification of the bank account from which the payment was made is impossible, the refund will be made by postal order to the address indicated by the Customer in the order form.
1. Registration based on SHOP is voluntary.
2. In order to do it, complete the registration form by providing the following data: name, surname, address or address for correspondence, contact phone number, e-mail address or additionally the name under which the registrant intends to appear in the SHOP (login) and password. If the CUSTOMER is a self-employed person, he should enter the NIP number or the register number of the entrepreneurs to which he was entered.
Personal data protection
1. Personal data provided by the CLIENT shall be used only for the purpose of performing the Orders and shall in no case be made available to third parties. The CLIENT has the right to access, modify and delete his personal data from the SHOP database.
2. If the CUSTOMER chooses a shipment of goods via a courier company – the operator of the service will provide the courier company with data on both sides of the transaction in order to allow collection and delivery of the product. The operator of the service will provide the courier company with the following data: name and surname of the sender/recipient or company name, correspondence address, telephone number indicated by the sender/recipient.
In the event of a suspected violation of the law, personal data will be made available to the relevant state authorities and in the situation of control also to authorized employees of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The procedure of complaint proceedings
1. The CLIENT may submit a Complaint.
2. The complaint may be filed in electronic form using the contact form provided on the website or by a letter addressed to the address of the SHOP. The complaint should contain at least the name under which the CLIENT appears in the SHOP and the description of the reservations.
3. If the data or information provided in the Complaint require supplementing, before considering the complaint, the SHOP requests the person lodging the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
4.SKLEP recognizes the Complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form.
5. A reply to a Complaint is sent to the address of residence, correspondence or e-mail address indicated by the person lodging the complaint.
Amendments to the Regulations
1.SKLEP may change the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The change becomes effective on the date indicated by the SHOP, which cannot be shorter than 7 days from the moment of making the revised REGULAMO available on the SKLEP website. Orders started before the changes come into force are carried out on the current basis
2. CUSTOMER at the first login on the SKLEP website counting from the moment of entry into force of changes is notified about such changes and the possibility of their acceptance. The automatic submission of the order by the CLIENT is also considered as acceptance. The refusal to accept changes is tantamount to terminating the contract with the SHOP.
1. The sale agreement is concluded between the CLIENT and LOFI Sp. z o.o.
2. The goods presented on the SHOP websites are not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information about goods placed on the pages of the SHOP does not mean that the goods are available in the SHOP or its suppliers.
3.SKLEP is not responsible for blocking by e-mail server administrators sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the CLIENT and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the CLIENT.
4.SKLEP is not liable for errors in handling the order or other instructions of the CLIENT arising from the transfer of incorrect data by the CLIENT.
5. The law applicable to the services provided by the SHOP on the conditions specified in the Regulations is Polish law. All disputes related to the services provided by the SHOP within the website will be resolved by the competent Polish common courts.
6. If any provision of the Regulations is declared void by a valid court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.