- You do not have to pair bluetooth 4.0 moduel on iOS
- Install LOFI Blocks from the App Store
- Make sure that LOFI Brain is connected to power supply. Plug the bluetooth module into LOFI Brain bluetooth socket. PAY ATTENTION to correct direction of the module – exactly like on the photo.
- To the on/off switch on LOFI Brain to ON. You should double beep sound from the buzzer
Łączenie się z LOFI Robot poprzez aplikację LOFI Blocks
1. Make sure that the bluetooth is ON on your device, open LOFI Blocks:
2. After the app starts click robot head icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. connection panel will slide from the right side of the screen, choose your robot, in this case it is LOFI_Robot5 in your case check the number of your module on it`s label:
If you cannot find your robot on the devices list click REFRESH:
4. Click on the white field next to device name:
If the connection was set properly robot head icon will have an outline – if the outline dissapears during work it is a sign that the robot got disconnected.
How to disconnect properly?
1. Click robot head icon to open ROBOT CONNECTION panel:
2. Click DISCONNECT. Now you can turn of your robot.