To improve course experience for teachers and their students we added a set of badges that the teacher can give out to students to promote their progress and motivate them.
Badges have a form of wooden medals that can be mounted on the back side of the CODEBOX kit storage box.
- LOFI BLOCKS – badge given after finishing initial lessons with LOFI Blocks app
- DRAWING – badge given after finishing LOFI Blocks drawing course
- MECHANIC – badge given after assembling HEAD ROBOT
- ELECTRIC – badge given after finishing a lesson with resistive toush and a button
- SENSORS – badge given after finishing interactive lesson about sensors
- LOOPS – badge given after finishing a lesson about loops
- CONDITIONS – badge given after finishing a lesson about conditional statements (e.g. automatic gate, intelligent lamp)
- GROOMED ROBOT – badge given to team that takes good care about their CODEBOX kit during the course
- TEAMWORK – badge given to team that proves great team spirit
- SUPER PROJECT – badge given to team that shown above-avarage design and problem solving skills during the course